Since 2009, Super Nannies has provided over 2000 families with trusted help enabling moms like you to return to work knowing that your children are in the loving hands of an experienced nanny who can manage all stages of your child’s early development. Guaranteed to make all the difference to your journey, a Super Nanny has been professionally-selected, properly screened and ultimately chosen because she genuinely likes children! She also comes with an efficient service that offers the support and guidance you’ll find especially welcome if you are a first time hiring parent or have had a negative experience in the past.
As working mothers we understand the demands of young children and also appreciate that getting the right help can make all the difference. So we choose our placement agents carefully – they have the experience, skills and resources to evaluate referrals effectively and assess the nanny’s character upfront in a way that you can’t. While our placement process gets us into the press for all the right reasons, the training we offer as part of our overall package is truly attractive. Let’s face it, you’d never hire someone who isn’t well-trained and skilled at work would you? The same goes for your domestic nanny – they need to be up to date with childcare and first aid and we get that.
So at Super Nannies here are 5 great things you need to know about our training:
1. Our trainers are carefully selected and can accommodate 2nd language learners.
2. Our training material is regularly updated with the guidance of experts in the field of childcare.
3. Practical, fun and interactive sessions that encourage participation from the shyest of trainees.
4. Monitoring and evaluation complete the cycle of learning and implementation.
5. Our domestic nannies tell us regularly that they feel confident and empowered in their new knowledge and skills. It shows on the job as well as in their family and community.